My Photo
Name:
Location: Hawaii

Monday, October 02, 2006

Time-Managment?

I know I haven’t posted in a while, sorry about that. This has been a bad start of the semester for me. I am usually prepared for the start of classes the week before classes start. This semester I didn’t have the opportunity to do that, was very busy before the semester began. So it feels like I am still playing catch up. I have been forgetting meetings, which I am usually very good about not doing. I hope I can get myself back on track before the semester ends. Time management has always been a problem for me that is why I need to be prepared right from the start, or it is that much harder to get back on track. The technique I use and this my be a shocker, but I use a paper calendar. Well I used to use a PDA (palm Vx) but it died about a year ago, so I have to use paper. That is until I can save up and get myself a new PDA. I have realized that if it is not in my calendar I don’t remember it. It being a meeting or class or anything. So I am trying to be good about writing things in my calendar as soon as I hear about them so I know to go. There is my short rant this entry on time management or lack there of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home